- Store Policy
1. Lakeland Furniture And Mattress will guarantee all furniture sold in our store according to the written warranty published by the original manufacturer.
2. We strive for complete customer satisfaction. The owners are always available, and the door is open should a problem arise.
3. There is a delivery charge for purchases based on mileage from our warehouse to the point of delivery. This charge is placed on the invoice, and is paid at the time of purchase.
4. We will dispose of the purchaser's furniture being replaced on a one-on-one basis at no additional cost. Additional pieces will have the Landfill Disposal charge added to the delivery. The disposal must appear on the delivery invoice.
5. There is a deposit charge of one-half of the cost on all special orders.
6. All fabrics are guaranteed for one year, as this is the mill’s policy. There are no other implied warranties available or granted.
7. All sales are final unless previous arrangements are made, and written on the invoice.
8. All customers are treated fairly and equally.